Catholic, etc

PLEASE USE A UNIQUE SCREEN NAME HERE SO MEMBERS OF OTHER FORUMS WILL NOT HAVE YOUR IDENTITY. THAT IS, IF YOU ARE "BLUE BELL" ON CAF, BE "RED ROVER" OR SOMETHING AROUND HERE. THIS FORUM IS VISIBLE TO EVERYONE.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Catholic, etc

PLEASE USE A UNIQUE SCREEN NAME HERE SO MEMBERS OF OTHER FORUMS WILL NOT HAVE YOUR IDENTITY. THAT IS, IF YOU ARE "BLUE BELL" ON CAF, BE "RED ROVER" OR SOMETHING AROUND HERE. THIS FORUM IS VISIBLE TO EVERYONE.

Catholic, etc

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Catholic, etc

About the Faith and the Faithful

What IS This Place? (Julia Mae Explains)

Julia Mae
    Julia Mae
    Admin

What IS This Place? (Julia Mae Explains) Empty What IS This Place? (Julia Mae Explains)

Post  Julia Mae Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:44 pm

Hi, I'm Julia Mae on CAF and this is a forum I made because - well - I had a different one but I sort of lost it. (Don't ask) I'll be "Admin" here until I figure out how to make myself, myself! Embarassed

I just am most comfortable communicating in this format and sometimes I'll have a conversation with someone from CAF and it will end up on my forum as a thread. Then I usually delete it.

Anyway, like I said, I kinda lost my original forum and I started to think maybe a few folks would like a place to talk about stuff that we don't talk about anywhere else. I also wanted somewhere to store posts I want to find again, and what better place than another forum! (I may start a Br JR Archive thread. I dunno, he might need a whole category!)

I am not in any way trying to take anyone away from other forums or anything. To me it's sort of like going to a lecture and a few folks meeting for coffee at Denny's afterwards.

This version of a forum is new to me, I have to post my favorite emoticons from here, I see they have them:

What a Face and Suspect

Whatever date and time is on this post is about ten minutes after I created the thing, so, I'll be fiddling with it for awhile.

I wonder how you get an icon around here......

Last edited by Julia Mae on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Julia Mae
    Julia Mae
    Admin

What IS This Place? (Julia Mae Explains) Empty Re: What IS This Place? (Julia Mae Explains)

Post  Julia Mae Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:36 pm

Julia Mae wrote: I'll be "Admin" here until I figure out how to make myself, myself! Embarassed

YAY! I figured it out! Very Happy Now - how to chnage the icon.... confused

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:58 pm